Hello

Is there any way to access notifications while they arrive on status
bar from my activity/service? If not maybe pool status bar
periodically?

I want to access all possible notifications (including these from
other applications), parse their text and use TTS engine to read them
aloud. I would like to get 1:1 correspondence to notifications that
are displayed on status bar, including ongoing ones (while they arrive/
are first seen).

I do not want to interfere with notifications in any other way. Just
read them as they arrive.

Thanks
Marcin