I downloaded a bunch of webpages using Chrome and am trying to use
them as test data for the Android page cycler tests on the emulator.
I've been seeing issues whereas either the __onload function isn't
called in head.js or after some random number of iterations the
LoadTestAutoTest finishes even though the cycle hasn't completed. I
tried removing all scripts other than head.js from the webpages but
I'm still seeing this issue.

For example, if I try to load google.com in the page cycler for 10
iterations, it only ever reaches 8 or 9 and then dies without
completing the cycle and showing report.html. blogger.com dies after 3
or more. Other pages don't even hit the report.html file for a single
iteration.

I haven't had these issues running these same pages in the Chromium
page_cycler. Even the acid3 page_cycler data from the chromium tree
dies after 2 runs in the Android page_cycler. I'll see
V/TestShell( 3573): onPageStarted, url=file:///data/local/pc/acid3/
acid3.acidtests.org/index.html?
n=10&i=2&p=0&ts=125909219022&td=3855&tf=180, and then before the
head.js script in the index.html file gets called I see:
V/LoadTest( 3573): Dumping memory information. Which means that it has
finished the activity. I'm pretty sure I don't have a timeout set, so
I don't think that's the issue.

I think the problem may be that the test activity is finishing before
it is supposed to. What triggers a finish() for the LoadTestAutoTest
activity? I have seen the following warning in my adb logs: W/
ActivityManager(  565): Duplicate finish request for HistoryRecord
(43a85070 com.android.dumprendertree/.TestShellActivity}. I'm not sure
if this is a problem or not.

I know Chromium uses page_cycler data that cannot be open sourced, is
Android using any specific data that avoids the issues I've seen?

Thanks again.