hi

use below mentioned method

this will give u object[] of smsmessage

*

private* SmsMessage[]getMessagesFromIntent(Intent intent)

{

SmsMessage retMsgs[] = *null*;

Bundle bdl = intent.getExtras();

*try*{

Object pdus[] = (Object [])bdl.get("pdus");

retMsgs = *new* SmsMessage[pdus.length];

*for*(*int* n=0; n < pdus.length; n++)

{

*byte*[] byteData = (*byte*[])pdus[n];

retMsgs[n] = SmsMessage.*createFromPdu*(byteData);

}

}

*catch*(Exception e)

{

Log.*e*("DEBUG", "fail", e);

}

*return* retMsgs;

}

use getDisplayMessageBody() to get ur message.