I have a simple horizontal linear_layout  with bunch of image views in
it. the trick is that the views have different widths, relative to the
size of their parent (the linear layout). I set the layout's weightSum
to a 100 and the layout_weight to let's say 10 of one view and 15 of
the other, on so on. And it did not work. I also tired using float
values setting the weightSum to 1.0 and the layout_weight of the image
views to 0.2 and 0.3 and so on. But it didn't work either. I did
search this group for any references to the weightSum but found
nothing. Any ideas how to handle it?