dapaintballer331 wrote:
> So do activities receive anything when the button is pressed?
>
> I thought activities are paused when they become hidden...

Activities will be called with onPause() and onStop() when the HOME key
is pressed. They will be called with those two methods in many other
scenarios, though (incoming phone call, user launches an application
from a notification, you start up another activity from your own code,
etc.).

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Android 1.6 Programming Books: http://commonsware.com/books