I was just trying to make a SQL lite database in Android, I will show
you my first try...

   SQLiteDatabase database = SQLiteDatabase.create(null);
   database.execSQL("CREATE TABLE gps(longtitude Char(50),latitude Char
(50))");
   database.execSQL("INSERT INTO gps(54.555, 54.544)");
   database.execSQL("SELECT * FROM gps");
   String[] kolommen = {"longtitude", "latitude"};

  Cursor data = database.query("gps", kolommen, null, null, null,
null, null);

   Log.i("result", data.getColumnNames().toString());

But it isn't working... is there anyone who can say what I'm doing
wrong?