Do you have steps for me to pull Contact data off a phone and put it
into an emulator for test purposes?   The device has either the 1.5 or
1.6 SDK.  An alternative datasource would a Gmail file export.

If I open the Contacts app and use the Accounts menu in a 2.0 emulator
the acore process of the emulator crashes.  Both contacts and contact
group data is needed since I do not have a 2.0 device and I have code
that needs the data to run. I thought somebody on this list might
easily answer.  Thanks in advance for any solution.

Regards,
Beth