Hello all, I am new in android developer and I would like to make a
sip based application for this platform. In the signaling part I have
found about jain-sip (used it) and sipdroid( any good tutorial? ) the
problem starts when I want to stream data from a phone to a server. So
the question is: Is there any stack for RTP? does the new SDK support
this? I have found this: http://www.hsc.com/tabid/87/ItemId/20/Default.aspx
have anyone used this stack? also I found this video on
youtube :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1NHEsXFEns which demonstrates
the use of rtp to stream video/audio is this fake does any one know
how? also I have read somewhere on the net that sipdroid has support
for rtp is this correct?
thanks in advanced and sorry for the long list of questions regards
maxsap