Can anyone please confirm this:

"I realized that because I was installing
the app directly from the .apk file instead of the market, the Phone
Calls and Storage permissions always come up.  When it is put on the
Market, they are gone.  Don't think this was intended, but setting
targetSdkVersion does fix it. "

message from Jarcikon (4-th from top).

Thanks and regards,
Max.