Actually i am using java not xml

Like this i tried

LinearLayout Contentlayout = new LinearLayout(context);

Contentlayout.setLayoutParams(new LinearLayout.LayoutParams(
                        LayoutParams.FILL_PARENT, LayoutParams.WRAP_CONTENT));
Contentlayout.setOrientation(HORIZONTAL);

TextView text1 = new TextView(context);

text1.setLayoutParams(new LayoutParams(LayoutParams.FILL_PARENT,
LayoutParams.FILL_PARENT));

text1.setText(txt) // here i am setting some huge content just like
paragraph

Contentlayout.addView(text1);