On Dec 7, 5:27 am, Lieuwe <lieuwe.elger...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a proper fix for this
>
>       Unzip failed: Cannot run program "chmod": java.io.IOException:
> error=24, Too many open files
>
> Problem yet? I have SDK 2.0 installed, now trying to add 1.5 through
> the AVD and get the above warning.

I was having this problem, too on RHEL5.  When you are selecting from
available packages in the list, only select the ones starting with
"SDK Platform Android x.y, revision z" and never select the related
"Google APIs by Google" items, as they are included automatically
through dependency resolution.

I know the error message doesn't seem to relate to the problem, but
that fixed it for me.

-C