What happens when you go the other way?  2098 -> 2099 -> ???

/Ryan

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas [mailto:kuenne...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 07, 2009 12:03 PM
To: Android Developers
Subject: [android-developers] Re: DatePicker: years before 2000

Hello.

Thank you very much for verifying this.

Still, I cannot see why Samsung would want to prevent someone from
selecting years prior to 2000?

I have not read of any limitations in the DatePicker /
DatePickerDialog docs from Google. Why would anyone alter the
behaviour of a gui component?

Can anybody shed some light on this? Perhaps some kind folks from
Google, please??

Regards
Thomas