aha.... what i can or cannot do from the broadcastreceiver ? I am
trying to send an sms , and i get an exception
android.app.ReceiverRestrictedContext !

public class OnetimeAlarmReceiver extends BroadcastReceiver {

        private AlarmExample currentContext = null;
        @Override
        public void onReceive(Context context, Intent intent) {
                try {
                Toast.makeText(context, "Alarm worked.",
Toast.LENGTH_LONG).show();
                currentContext = (AlarmExample)context;
                sendSMS("9993914386", "Your SMS.");
                }
                catch(Exception e) {
                        Log.d("RemindMe", e.getMessage());
                }
        }

        // ---sends an SMS message to another device---
        private void sendSMS(String phoneNumber, String message) {
                PendingIntent pi = PendingIntent.getActivity(currentContext, 0,
new
Intent(currentContext,
                                OnetimeAlarmReceiver.class), 0);
                SmsManager sms = SmsManager.getDefault();
                sms.sendTextMessage(phoneNumber, null, message, pi, null);
        }