From: android-developers@googlegroups.com
[mailto:android-develop...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Disconnect
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 6:50 AM
To: android-developers@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [android-developers] How to update G1 firmware version to 2.0?

The word is the same as it was for 1.5 - it might come someday, it might not.
1.5 and 1.6 came (with some hacks, like offloading text-to-speech to an
installable app) but only google knows right now and they're about as open as a
lead wall. (And only slightly less toxic ;) ..)

You can get some of the community builds that have bits and pieces of the new
OS embedded, such as cyanogenmod, but there is nothing official and no eta.
On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 7:38 PM, Tom Opgenorth
<opgeno...@gmail.com<mailto:opgeno...@gmail.com>> wrote:
On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 18:35, Mark Murphy
<mmur...@commonsware.com<mailto:mmur...@commonsware.com>> wrote:
> Android 2.0 has not been officially released for the T-Mobile G1.
Have we had any word of when Android 2.0 will be release for the T-Mobile G1?

--
http://www.opgenorth.net