Apparently they've started rolling it out:

http://forums.t-mobile.com/t5/Market-Applications-Help/New-Payment-Option-for-Android-Market-Purchases/td-p/271145

http://androinica.com/2009/12/10/t-mobile-now-offers-customers-ability-to-pay-for-android-apps-with-their-bill/

I see no information for merchants, though. Does anyone know if sales
transacted in this way will continue to show up through our Google
Checkout interface? When I saw the first story on this feature, I read
that the split would be the same 70/30, but I've seen no communication
from T-Mobile or Google about the logistics of this before it was
launched. Anyone have any additional details for devs?