From: android-developers@googlegroups.com
[mailto:android-develop...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Peter Jeffe
Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2009 11:32 AM
To: Android Developers
Subject: [android-developers] application name change

We're having to change our app's name due to it being somewhat close
to a mark owned by a large company that believes consumers are easily
confused.  I had been assuming that this was simply a matter of
changing the name listed in our Market description when we publish an
update, but has anyone done this before?  I don't want any nasty
surprises, like the Market preventing a display name change on an
existing app.