Hi Mark,

thanx for the response. Using the wireframe diagram and the visualized
views, i found out that the listviews were added, but are laying on top of
eachother. I'm not sure why this is happening though or how to correct this.
But i'll continue my quest :-)

Thanks so much for all the help!

Patrick

2009/12/14 Mark Murphy <mmur...@commonsware.com>

> Patrick Plaatje wrote:
> > Hi Mark,
> >
> > the hierarchy viewer helped me in identifying the ListView and it's 10
> > children. I can see the children here, but they just do not display in
> > the emulator. Are there any settings i can check? I checked
> > getVisibility already, are there other properties i can check (viewport,
> > parent settings etc)? I'm really clueless.....
>
> Are they behind something that is obscuring them?
>
> Are they drawn in the right place on the screen, per the wireframe
> diagram on the right and their x/y/width/height properties?
>
> --
> Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)
> http://commonsware.com | http://twitter.com/commonsguy
>
> _Android Programming Tutorials_ Version 1.0 Available!

Met vriendelijke groet,

Patrick Plaatje

NDC|VBK de uitgevers
Sixmastraat 32, 8915 PA Leeuwarden