Hi Romain and Pooper,

Romain Guy wrote:
> This has been fixed since 1.5.

I just stumbled into this one too and I experience the same as Pooper
even under 2.0.1. So either I'm doing something silly or the fix was not
correct.

I found a bug filed about a week ago (including source):
http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=5237

As far as I can tell, this also occurs when setting Light from the
manifest - but it works correctly with searchable and similar.

                        Best / Jonas