I spent some time with this a couple of weeks ago.

I recall there is a warning on the download page that it is alpha and
not to be used in production.

I was able to get it to login to Facebook and process an extended
permission, and post to my wall.  However I could not get it to
process a logout so I  could never login in again after the first
successful attempt.