so how can I get the height of those TextViews then? I need them right
after the table has been built.
The table builds and fills the TextViews with various text-contents.
If the user clicks on a TableRow-title then the according TextView
collapses, leaving just the title visible. If the user clicks the
TableRow-title again the TextView expands and the text is visible
again (with the proper height). This does work well. But what does not
work is if the user presses the "Menu" button and selects "Collapse
All" and wants to expand a specific entry in the table afterwards.
After pressing "Collapse All" I want to get all the heights of the
variours TextViews but I only get 0 (zero) values.
It somehow must be possible to get the real heights, doesn't it?