Hi,

I try to write an simple animation by using a handler.However whatever
I try it does not function asynch which causes only the last image in
the sequence being displayed.

m_show_first = true;
mHandler.postDelayed(new Runnable() {
            public void run() {
                invalidate();
            }
            },20000);

In the ondraw () I check the boolean and show the first image and flip
the m_show_first back to false. After this I again do a

mHandler.postDelayed(new Runnable() {
            public void run() {
                invalidate();
            }
            },20000);

However it seems that all painting is done after the handler is
completely done, meaning that the second image is shown and not the
first.

I also tried the message handler implementation from the Snake sample
but also here not with the expected result.

Can anyone give me an idea to show an image for a short definable
period and switch back to the original image?

Thanks in advance
Jasper