I've designed a chat server in RMI and I'd like to make some changes
so it is compatible with Android. What is the best way for me to adapt
the server to work with Android? TCP sockets? Some other "Android"
middleware? I know RMI isn't supported, CORBA doesn't seem to be
supported and SOAP doesn't seem like the way to go. Basically I just
want something that works and isn't too much to learn as it is just a
simple example that will only be run through the emulator.