Hi folks,
just two questions:

1) I'd like to know whether a paid app remains installed on the phone
for the next 7 days (as google says) when an order is set as payment
declined.
2)  Some users tried to buy more times the same app but always they
got a declined payment. Some users say it's a credit cards problem due
to different currencies (i sell in euros and they are in u.s.)
What I have to say to these users that cannot buy my app? I'm losing
clients...
Can google answer me/us please?

tnks.