Dear All,

I want to implement OMA DRM 1.0 CD case on my project.

I know Android default support OMA DRM 1.0 FL case, after i tracing
codes, i found after downloading content(FL ot CD), it will call
addDrmFile() function in DrmStore.java. In FL case, the process is ok
because there is no constraint, but on CD case, it will fail in below
process

DrmRights rights = manager.queryRights(content);

this process will call SVC_drm_getRightsInfo function to get right
infomation.

Than it will fail at drm_readFromUidTxt function means there is no
rights, but in CD case, it should have rights in CD DRM message ( I am
sure the CD DRM message test content is normal cause it works on other
DRM supported system ). And the Uid text path is at "/data/drm/rights/
uid.txt", But i don't see any write or installation of CD right
process. I also don't why query rights info in addDrmFile() before the
right installation.

Does any one can give me a help?

Best regards
Michael