i contacted them to remove it, but this is whet is says on craigslist

-----------------------------------

Android Apps
Date: 2009-12-18, 11:51AM EST
Reply to: see below

Android Apps

Advanced Task Manager $0.50
BitTorrent Client |aBTC $2.50
Album Art Grabber $1.00
Better Keyboard $1.50
PoliceStream $0.75
Beautiful Widgets $1.00
Pic Say Pro $1.00
Root Explorer $0.75
WhitePages with Caller ID $3.50
JetFlicks TV $4.50
PhoneMyPC $5.00
Weather Widget-Donate $0.75

All apps are half the price from the android market. If you have any
app requests let me know

How to Buy: I will deliver apps thru email so just pay me thru paypal
at smalltownsouthernma...@yahoo.com be sure to let me know which app
or apps your paying me for

How To Install:
1: Transfer the app to your phone and place in a folder you will
remember placing it in on your SDCard (Skip this step if using you
Android to download)
2. Go to the Market (on your Android) and search for Astro
3. Download Astro File Manager (its free)
4. Once installed open Astro
5. Go to the folder you put the application in (if you downloaded from
you Android it will be the folder call "download" or "downloads")
6. Click the app once (a PopUp should appear) and choose open app
manager (or words to that effect)
7. Click install once (you may get a PopUp saying its blocked from
installing just go to the settings and check the "Unknown
Applications")

If you have any questions or need any help just email me
smalltownsouthernma...@yahoo.com

    * it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other
commercial interests

PostingID: 1515792578

No contact info? if the poster didn't include a phone number, email,
or
other contact info, craigslist can notify them via email.

    * Copyright © 2009 craigslist, inc.
    * terms of use
    * privacy policy
    * feedback forum