Hi,
      I am developing a GPS application in Android using Location/
Location Manager package. I am able to get the current latitude and
longitude data correctly.
      My doubt is, do we have any means by which we can obtain the
nearest "Point of Interest" based on the current location using
Android/google API? If so then please let me know the steps for
obtaining the same.
      Also let me know whether the type of POI can also be obtained
using the current location.

Regards,
- Ruppin