After some further analysis, I noticed that memory resources are
released if the loaded class belongs to the same apk as the app. The
problem seems to be apparent if a loaded class belongs to a different
apk. It looks like the resources about the class extraction are not
getting released properly.

fadden, I create a new class loader onCreate(), so that I will always
ensure that a new apk is loaded everytime the app is launched.
Ideally, I would like to clean these resources onDestroy, but
supposedly, this should be handled by gc.

By the way, the loaded apk represents a plugin (A simple class, and
some plugin specific resources), and onCreate, I need to check if
plugin has changed, but this is not possible without loading the class
from the apk first :)