Hi All,

Has anyone been successful showing a notification, starting an
activity, or loading the home screen *during* a call on the Droid?

All three of these actions can be done with the emulator running 2.0,
but will not run from the Droid.  I don't receive any type of
notification that these actions fail on the Droid.  Although, every
action works when a call is *not* active.  Missed calls during a call
*do* show up in the notification bar, so I am hoping there is a way.

I understand that the notification bar can not be accessed by users
during calls, but it would be nice if a notification could at least be
delivered.

I also understand the security and usability concerns of displaying a
window or action during phone calls.  Although, there are a lot of
users who would like actionable functionality based on calls.

Thanks for any input,

Matt