Hi!

I've just got this answer from HTC office:

Question:
"The links under "Download the Image Packages" on the page
http://developer.htc.com/adp.html#s3 are still missing. When do HTC
plan to support upgrate to Android 1.6 for the developers phone (HTC
Dream)? Do you plan to support upgrate to Android 2.0 for the Dev
Phone in the future?"

Answer (Nordics Support (Tech))
"Thanks for your email. We are aware of this issue and are awaiting
our US office to reinstate these links and download files. We have
requested it but as it is now the holdiays, it may take a few days
before it is fixed. As for 2.0, i do not know. Only the US office
would be able to answer this question, as i know there were issues
with the memory on the ADP1/Dream, and it may not physically be able
to run 2.0/2.1 Best regards, HTC Technical Support"

FYI,
Andreas L
Sweden