I have found something...

For that custom Data row to appear in the Contacts app, you'll need to
associate your custom MIME-type with XML that describes how to render
the UI.  The only current way of doing this is to define a sync
adapter <service> and add <meta-data> definition inside, something
like this:

 android:resource="@xml/contacts" />

So you have 2 metas there, one is for sync adapter.

Then define the contacts XML inside your app ./res/xml/contacts.xml:

--snip--
 <ContactsSource xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/
android";>
     <ContactsDataKind
         android:mimeType="vnd.com.example.voip.cursor.item/phone_v2"
         android:icon="@drawable/icon"
         android:summaryColumn="data2"
         android:detailColumn="data3" />
 </ContactsSource>
--snip--

I have tried this, but i didn't get it working. It sure effects in
some way. But i don't get desirable result.

Any help pls?