Hello!

I have tried to debug in my device (HTC Hero) that has android 1.5 (I
think, and even I don't know how to update) and well...I have right
checked the debugging option on the mobile adjustments of apps. So
when I click on run, it goes fine... but when I click on debug (all of
this in eclipse) it does the same actions that it does in the run
option. So I cant see it step by step. Any idea of what happens?.
Thanks you!