Hi!!!
First of all thanks for your reply!!!
I manage to find this
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/browse_thread/thread/4199728e496f79b2/9733bb19cf3a06b8?lnk=gst&q=callers+voice#9733bb19cf3a06b8
that tells that we can take the voice during the call. So my problem
now is if there is a way to send it back.
Even if i solve it Of course there is an issue what kind of process i
can make with the voice data in a short time.
I know it could be done with VOIP but it is my last solution. :-s

Anyway thanks again for your reply :-)