I'm struggling with the following:
I have a linear layout with horizontal orientation, which I'm adding
text views dynamically (with WRAP_CONTENT layout params). The problem
is that when reaching the screen border, instead of placing the new
text view on a new line, the new textview is placed in the end with
multiple line breaks.
Here's what it looks like:

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_HX7nu4IEeEg/SztX7G-EFrI/AAAAAAAAEME/mEk6EcjjGeA/screen.JPG

I would like the TextView05 to be placed on a new line. Is that
possible?
I don't know ahead how many text views i will have to place, i want
them to be placed one after another, and prefer to keep them in the
same linearlayout.