hi, guys:

i have done some test. it really worked in a very first step...
android can support playing and recording the speach at the same time
(the attachment is my test code, head phone is necessary or it will
become noisy soon).

i believe the next step is to use amr_nb/gsm/g.729 (jni modules is
prefered) to compress the pcm16 data
into smaller RTP packages, then, send them through wifi or 3g network...

but i think the diffculties are not focused on these things,
how to keep the android handsets always on-line with lower power consume
is the major or we can't
let the answer peer response immediately.

i have an idea which to use the common tel-line to activate the
answer-call peer
(just ring 1-2 times then hung up), then the app will catch this event,
start the activity and connect to the remote voip server, but how can i
control the tel-line signal and
identify which call is from voip app or from the regular missed call ...

if keeping the caller and answer peer on-line at the same time is the
pre-condition,
(no matter sip or some other heartbeat like mechanism)
the current fact is the phone will use up the battery very soon...

any ideas ?

great thanks.

于 2010年01月01日 16:55, soft buzz 写道: