Hello All,

I have developed application which runs when SMS is received.
At that time I have started thread and passed the object of the
Context in thread.

In thread, I am accessing Lat-long by implementing LocationListner and
also set :

LocationManager locationManager = (LocationManager)
context.getSystemService(Context.LOCATION_SERVICE);

locationManager.requestLocationUpdates(LocationManager.GPS_PROVIDER,
1000L, 500.0f, this);

And it's onLocationChanged(), i have fetched lat-long.
But onLocationChanged() is not able to call this function.

Can anyone has any suggestion what i have made mistake?

Regards,
Nishant Shah