Hello All

I want to design an app to take advantage of a feature specific of a
certain camera chip, which I hope is iether already used in an Android
phone or soon will be.  Then I will find a partner to help with the
development but more on that later.  It seems it is very difficult to
find what Image Sensor/DSP a phone uses but in the case of the
Omnivision OV5642,  I want control and use the TrueFocus feature of
it.
http://www.ovt.com/products/detail.php?id=36

Any idea of how I can find out what image sensor is in a device at run
time?  Any information would be very helpful OR point me to where I
can find it would be great too.  The company itself wont say what
models their in or not so I tried that.

Thanks for any help with this.