Hi guys,

I am writing 1 application which has one service class. This service
class uses ConnectionManager.getAllNetworkInfo() api to access network
related info.
But if I use this api i get error like
01-04 20:05:58.243: WARN/System.err(711): java.lang.SecurityException:
ConnectivityService: Neither user 10023 nor current process has
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE.

Declaration of Service in manifest is as follows

<service android:name="com.abc.xyz.MyService">
                <intent-filter>
                     <action
android:name="com.abc.xyz.IMyServiceListener" />
                </intent-filter>
</service>

Also have included <uses-permission
android:name="android.permission.ACESS_NETWORK_STATE" />  in manifest.

Tried using same permission tag in service tag but of no use.

The way I am starting this service in activity is
        private void startService() {
                try {
                startService(new Intent(this, MyService.class));
                    bindService(new Intent(IMyServiceListener.class.getName()),
mConnection, Context.BIND_AUTO_CREATE);

                } catch (Throwable th) {
                }
        }

        public IPushServiceListener mService = null;

   private ServiceConnection mConnection = new ServiceConnection() {
         //@override
        public void onServiceConnected(ComponentName className, IBinder
service) {
                mService = IMyServiceListener.Stub.asInterface(service);
        }

         //@override
                public void onServiceDisconnected(ComponentName name) {
                mService = null;
                }
   };

   Now the MyService class code where I am accessing
ConnectionManager.getAllNetworkInfo()

   public static void IsConnectable() {
                ConnectivityManager cm = (ConnectivityManager) _instance.get
().getSystemService(CONNECTIVITY_SERVICE); //I am getting error here
                NetworkInfo infos[] = cm.getAllNetworkInfo();

                for (NetworkInfo info : infos) {
                        //TODO: any action can be taken;
                }
        }

        May be I am missing something here..Anybody knows what I am doing
wrong? Or what else needs to add/remove in/from code to make it
working?

Thanks in advance