I have a problem using Android SDK Updater (revision 4). For the
record I'm under win xp 32-bits, jdk 1.6.
I set up the "Force https://... sources to be fetched using http://....
This seemed to work fine but as I am behing a (corporate) proxy I also
filled the proxy server and port settings, however this proxy requires
a user/password and I can't find a way to give Android Updater a proxy
authentication as no authentication box pops up when I try downloading
updates and I have a
" response code: 407 for URL:
http://dl-ssl.google.com/android/repository/repository.xml";
when refreshing sources.