Wonderful, I'll look around in the help files online and figure out settings
need to be adjusted. Thanks again for the help

Respectfully,
Tommy Hartz | DBA

WEBPRO
              the web people ™
Savannah GA. - 912.988.3065 | Charlotte NC. - 704.814.7277  | Toll
888.999.4887

CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained in this email communication,
including any attached documents or information, is confidential and may
contain proprietary information or legally privileged information. This
email communication is intended solely for use of the named addressee. The
intended recipient may not use, copy, distribute, forward or otherwise
disseminate any part of this email communication except as expressly
permitted by WEBPRO International Inc. If the reader of this email
communication is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
the use, copying, distribution, forwarding or other dissemination of any
part of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
email communication in error, please immediately notify us by calling
888-999-4887 or an e-mail message addressed to the following:
mailto:le...@webpro.com

You wiil be able to install your apps on non dev phone OTA or over USB
without issues.

athttp://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en