hi android-devs,

here what iam trying to do in my android 1.6 app.
1. have a view (e.g. imageview) in a (horizontal)scrollview because my
image is big.
2. adapted a zoombuttoncontroller to the scrollview to be able to zoom
in and out using the zoomcontrol view capabilities.
3. to zoom the child view in the scrollview i run a scale animation on
the childview like scaleup and scaledown, if it not only
an imageview all the relatedchildviews will also be affacted which is
might be needed.

and here what works.
1. the big image can be scrolled fine and the zoomcontrol appears on
my implemented touchevent
2. the scale animation happens smooth and simple on zoomcontrol click
and stays because of fillAfter="true"
3. tried with imageview itself but also with absolutelayout with other
overlapping views and works fine

but now my problem.
the scale of the childview does not affect the scrollview. it stays on
its initial size/range.
so if i scaledown the scrollview shows me the empty space because of
the shrinking. and in case
of scaleup the scrollview is not handling the bigger childview and the
full content can not be shown.

plz help. seems that either the childview is not recognizing the new
scaled size or the scrollview
is not informed that its childsize has changed. is there a way how the
views get updated correctly so
that the scrolling only happens in the changed sizes? tried
requestLayout() on the views but does not work.
how is it possible to say the scrollview that its childsize was
update??

thx,n,regards
marc