Hi ,
i wanna know is it possible to send market link(market://details?
id=<packge_name>) in the mail , that would direct user to the
application(in android market). i was not able to send using <href -->
tag as we do in html . Kindly guide on this issue . kindly let me know
if the Q is not clear .

Below is the code am using ...

Intent sendIntent = new Intent(Intent.ACTION_SEND);
                    sendIntent.putExtra(Intent.EXTRA_SUBJECT, "Mail
subject ... . .here");

                    sendIntent.putExtra(Intent.EXTRA_TEXT,"Chk this app
(market://
details?id=<package_name>) ");
                    sendIntent.setType("text/plain");
                    startActivity(Intent.createChooser(sendIntent, "Fwd app
link"));

thank you ..
regards
Sheik