My phone was doing this and I did Master Reset an I think this has
fixed it. The error message I was getting went as.... SORRY "process
com.motorola.blur.friendfeed" will now foreclose, or something
similar! Hope this helps.Reset instructions are as follows. Please
keep in mind I'm not an expert and I don't gaurentee this will work.

Motorola CLIQ Device Information - How to perform a master reset
backup inforamtion press menu tap setting tap sd card & storage tap
data factory reset tap reset phone tap erase everything.