Sorry for the confusion.  Yes, correct, mixing localization in any
strings, not necessary button labels, any place that text can be
displayed, such as check boxes, text fields, radio buttons, etc.  For
example, I want to display English characters in 1 button label / text
field, and Chinese characters in another button label / text field.

Hope this is clearer.