I am working on an app that I want to be able to open links from eg.
an email app. I have an intent-filter that looks like this:

<intent-filter>
  <action android:name="android.intent.action.VIEW" />
  <category android:name="android.intent.category.DEFAULT" />
  <category android:name="android.intent.category.BROWSABLE" />
  <data android:scheme="http" />
  <data android:scheme="https" />
</intent-filter>

Now, if I click a link in an email, I get the dialog where I can
choose whether to open the link with my app or with Browser. This is
all well and good, but I also get this dialog whenever I click a link
in the Browser app, or even enter a URL in the address field! I've
noticed that the Steel browser doesn't work like this; clicking a link
in Steel simply opens the link. Is there a way to circumvent this
behavior in the Browser app, yet still present my app as an option
when clicking links in email clients and the like?