Il giorno mar, 05/01/2010 alle 09.28 -0800, Vish ha scritto:

> I am Having 2.9 MB Database given by client. I know that Android don't
> Support data more than 1.1 MB So I Spilt DB into 3 Parts of 1.1 MB .

I had the same problem.
I provided a text file with the insert queries (one per line) in
res/raw, and, on first startup, populated a database.
This way you bypass the 1.1 MB limit (my DB is circa 3 MB, like yours).

I had to split the selects in two chunks (about 1000 each), because
decompressing them from the apk exceeded the allowed size.

Bye.