Hi,
    I am new to Android and facing problem in Accessing the item from
the list view.
What i have tried:
1) I have used getAdapter().getView() to get the checkbox from the
list to get its status. But i could not be able to get its status.
2) I have used getChild() method its working giving the status of the
checkbox but for the checkboxes in list which are visible on the
emulators screen.

Now i am trying to use "Object
android.widget.AdapterView.getItemAtPosition(int position)" method but
I am not able to get the check box with is the item in the listview.

Please help me on this...