I would like to buy the Nexus as well, but I live in Romania, I don't
know if it works on Vodafone. Anyone got any idea regarding this? I
want to purchase it from U.S.
Also, if I buy it, will the Market work for paid apps too? Currently
my HTC Magic doesn't have paid apps in Market, but I bought it
locally. Maybe it works if I buy the Nexus from U.S. Anyone knows how
Market filters users? Is it based on where you are, or where you
bought the phone from?

Thanks,
Cosmin

P.S. Sorry for the off-topic reply.