Alright, I think I narrowed down the issue. Once my WebView gets stuck
in an "unresolveable" state, I tried to use the Browser app instead in
the emulator, and it no longer is able to resolve and URL I give.
HOWEVER, if I give it the IP address of the site instead, it works
just fine! So, I think there is something wrong with it when it tries
to resolve a name. Any ideas on how to resolve this?