> Paul... what are you talking about? Lack of consideration how? Please
> provide details as your post here is pretty vague. Are you saying because
> the LED doesn't allow us to use it for all sorts of purposes that google
> doesnt regard us developers?

I was referring to the fact that the 2.1 SDK is still not available
and, in general, Google's trend of zero communication with developers.
How long does it take to post a "Coming soon, we're sorry." message to
the developer blog? Am I really supposed to be forced to look through
blog coverage of press releases and leaks to get pertinent details of
Android development and SDK release dates?

If 2.1 really so similar to 2.0.1, what's the hold up?

Kevin - Having been an Android developer for almost a year now, it's
getting harder and harder to stay on top of Android development, and
truthfully, Google has done little to help.