Hi Robert,

Thanks for the reply. The reason I need more than 36/s for is that I
want to let the use *smoothly* move elements with their finger, at
60fps. A 36 events per second limit will cap the framerate at 36fps,
unless I choose to add a lag to the scrolling (ie, process the events
later than they were executed, as is the case of processing the
historical events).

Do you have an iPhone or iPod touch at hand? If so, please go into the
Photos app and open a photo and move it back and forth, you'll see how
the photo follows your finger instantly and smoothly, no lag, no
choppiness. That's what I want to achieve.

Thanks,
Federico